Teachers Get Paid Too Much ...

Zâmbet amar ...

I'm fed up with teachers and their hefty salary schedules. What we need here is a little perspective.

If I had my way, I'd pay these teachers myself-I'd pay them baby-sitting wages. That's right-instead of paying these outrageous taxes, I'd give them $3 an hour out of my own pocket. And I'm only going to pay them for five hours, not lunch or coffee breaks. That would be $15.00 a day. Each parent should pay $15 a day for these teachers to babysit their child. Even if they have more than one child, it's still a lot cheaper than privated daycare.

Now, how many children do they teach every day-maybe 20? That's $15x20=$300 a day. But remember they only work 180 days a year! I'm not going to pay them for vacations! $300x180=$54,000. (Just a minute, I think my calculator needs new batteries.)

I know you teachers will say-What about those who have 10 years experience and a Master's Degree? Well, maybe (to be fair) they could get the minimum wage, and instead of just babysitting, they could read the kids a story. We could round that off to about $5 an hour, times five hours, times 20 children. That's $500 a day times 180 days. That's $90,000....HUH?

Wait a minute, let's get a little perspective here. Babysitting wages are too good for these teachers. Has anyone seen a salary schedule around here?
~Anonymous~
găsit pe http://www. bookladymel.com/TEACHERINSPIRATIONS.htm

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu