1. Focus on one big goal - Take one huge goal or dream of yours and do something every single day to move towards the achievement of it.
2. Try a new restaurant - Or at least try a different thing on the menu of the restaurant you frequent.
3. Donate - Clothes, time, or money; even if it’s 5 bucks.
4. Change a life in a positive way - Yes, you can change somebody’s life in 30 days. It’s even possible to change a life in 30 seconds. Changing a life can be done in many different ways:
- Giving someone a chance – This is something our entire society needs to work on more. We’re often so quick to judge or write someone off, that we don’t give those “diamonds in the rough” an opportunity to shine.
- Hold the door for someone
- Smile at others
- Compliment someone
- Listen to others
5. Thank the most important person (people) in your life
6. Read a new book
7. Face a fear
8. Take a day trip
9. Watch wildlife in nature - It might sound corny but it relaxes you and makes you forget about your stresses. You can even do it online if you can’t get out, click here .
10. Contact someone new - Send a letter, email, or instant message to someone you’ve never really talked to.
11. Go somewhere that brings back childhood memories
12. Think about someone less fortunate than you
13. Look at what you’re grateful to have
14. Look at what you’re grateful NOT to have
15. Get up early
16. Sleep in late
17. Get in your car or on your bike and just go with no destination in mind
18. Watch your favorite movie of all time
19. Don’t watch the news for a whole day
20. Try a form of art you’ve never tried before - Drawing, painting, photography, whatever.
21. Use a new word
22. Don’t complain
23. Be happy when the people around you are angry and sad
24. Forget about the past and future, and just focus on the present
25. Listen to music you normally wouldn’t listen to
26. Don’t check your email for a day
27. Skip beverages like soda and just drink water for at least a whole day
28. Play music really loud and dance
29. Look at the night sky
30. Remind yourself you have only one life to live
Try reminding yourself this during all 30 days. I’m not a fan of wasting paper, but this list I REALLY recommend printing out and placing somewhere noticeable like your refrigerator. Use it as a checklist. Have you accomplish any of these already or are you excited to do them in the next 30 days? ( Let us know in the comment section below. )
-preluat de pe http://www.lyved.com/misc/30-things-to-do-in-the-next-30-days/ -